Terms of Service
Last Updated: 2021-05-31
- Content hosted on this website or on our GitHub public repositories is MIT licensed.
They may also be under additional terms from GitHub.
- Apps published by KlearTouch are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, unless otherwise stated.
They may also be under additional terms from the stores where they are published.
- KlearTouch reserves all rights associated with the names, logos, branding of our websites and apps.
- User-posted material is only provided under a Creative Commons license if so indicated by the user.
- Our apps may be integrated with third-party services. If so, additional terms from them may apply.
Feel free to contact us via email: KlearTouch@KlearTouch.com
Copyright (c) 2021 KlearTouch
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.